Please note that all withdrawal requests are subject to internal review, and if your request is denied, we will notify the reasons to your email address registered on your BetWarrior account.
Some of the most common reasons are:
1) The data entered when requesting your withdrawal does not match the data registered in your BetWarrior account.
2) You did not wager the total amount of the deposit before requesting a withdrawal. You can see it in our clause 16.4 of the Terms and Conditions.
3) You have requested a withdrawal to a bank account that is not in your own name, remember that you must be the owner of all the deposit and withdrawal methods you use in your BetWarrior account.
4) You may need to send additional documentation, BetWarrior does not require an account verification to start using your account fully, however, at some point we will ask you to verify your details by sending you an account verification request by email with a detailed explanation of what you need to provide and how to do it.
5) Not having enough money in your "Real Balance". Remember that bonus money cannot be withdrawn until you have completed the bonus requirements.
6) The wrong withdrawal method was used. Remember withdrawals can only be made using the same payment method that has been used for your deposits if the method used allows it, otherwise you will have to withdraw your funds by bank transfer.
Help e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org