- Self-assess your gambling behaviour regularly using our BetWarrior questionnaire. It’s important you are honest and that you act upon the results if necessary.
- Do you gamble to escape from reality or to escape a boring or unhappy life?
- Do you gamble until you run out of money, even if that means going without necessities?
- If you run out of money while gambling, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the time or amount of money you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because you prefer to gamble?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible or do you gamble to try to get out of financial trouble?
- Have you had arguments with loved ones or close friends about your gambling behaviour or money spent on gambling?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel anxious, severely irritable, depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
- When gambling, do you find it difficult to stop and end up spending more time or money than intended?
- Are you always thinking or talking about gambling?
- Do you ever borrow money, sell possessions or delay paying bills in order to gamble?
- Do you notice that you need to gamble with larger amounts of money, larger stakes or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Have you neglected work, study, family, friends or other duties because of gambling?
Did you answer YES to one or more of the above questions? If so, please speak to our Customer Care team who are trained to deal with responsible gambling and can help you. If you prefer, contact the support organizations below.
Help email address email@example.com