If our site is down due to technical issues, you will see a message informing you of the matter. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to get the site back up as soon as possible. However, you might want to make sure that the problem is not on your end:
1. First, make sure that you have a stable connection to the internet. In order to play, you need to be connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or through your cellular data network. If you are properly connected you will see the icons indicating this at the top of your screen. You can verify if you are connected by opening your internet browser and checking if you can navigate through different websites.
2. The next step is to restart your device entirely by powering off and then turning it back on.
3. Make sure that you are using the latest version of the app by checking for updates.
On Android: Go to Settings, enter the Apps area and click on All, look for the BetWarrior app and click on it. You can now check for updates and clear the app cache by clicking the Storage button and finally, clicking on the Delete Cache button.
On iOS: uninstall and reinstall the app.
4. If there are no updates available or the issue persists, try reinstalling the app. First, remove the app by uninstalling it from your device. Then, download and reinstall it again.
5. If the problem continues, please contact our Customer Care team for further assistance. Make sure to include any error messages you may have seen as well as the device model and software version it uses.
Help email address email@example.com