A single bet is when you pick the outcome of one event. To place a single bet see the following steps: - Log in to your BetWarrior account:
- Pick the sport you want to bet on from our Sports menu presented at the top of the app;
- Select the country and/or league to find the actual event you want to bet on;
- Once you have chosen amongst the several different bet offers, click on the price of your selection and the betslip will pop up showing you all the details of your selection;
- Click on the box within the betslip to enter the desired amount you want to stake and confirm by clicking OK;
- Check all the details of your bet as shown in the betslip, including the actual selection, the stake & the potential winnings and make sure they are correct;
- If everything is correct and you are happy with your selection slide the button to the right in order to place the bet.
In case you have changed your mind prior of placing a bet you can always delete your selection by clicking on the edit button (top right corner of the betslip) and then deleting your selection.
To calculate the potential winnings of a single bet you multiply the selected odds with the stake of the bet.
Help email address email@example.com